What is the fine chemical industry?
Fine chemical industry is a general term for the production of fine chemicals, abbreviated as "fine chemical industry". The meaning of fine chemicals is still under discussion abroad. Chemical products with the following characteristics are commonly referred to as fine chemicals, namely:
1. Multiple varieties;
2. Low yield, mostly produced in intermittent mode;
3. Functionality or usability;
4. Many products are complex and their performance is determined by techniques such as formulas;
5. High product quality requirements;
6. Strong commercial nature, mostly sold under the product name;
7. High technology intensity, requiring continuous research on new product technology development and application technology, and emphasizing technical services;
8. Excessive equipment investment;
9. High value-added rate.